Important Tips For A Happy And Safe Stay
- Please have your dog on a tightened collar and leash when dropping off.
- Please bring food in a container or ziplock bag with the approximate amount needed for the stay.
- Do not change food or treats before boarding as this may cause stomach upset.
- You may bring a blanket/bed and a toy.
- You do not need to bring a food bowl or water dish.
- NO DOG FOOD BAGS
- When you arrive please leave your dog in the vehicle and report to the office. Bring food, blankets, etc. to the office with you.